Kia Soul EV – Kia’s crossover SUV is now in it’s 2nd Generation.
The Soul EV has been on sale in the UK since November 2014 and is currently priced from £25,995 including the £4,500 plug-in car government grant.
The basic specs for the entry level Soul EV include;
- 16” Lightweight Alloy Wheels
- 8″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with Charging Point Locator and Rear View Camera
- Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning
- LED Daytime Running Lights & Front Fog Lights
- Engine Start/Stop with Smart Key-less Entry System
- Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel.
Range and Charging
The official range of the latest 2018 Kia Soul is 111 miles powered by a 30 kWh lithium-ion battery pack. That’s still half the range claimed by the new Renault Zoe.
Charging by a domestic socket will take over 12 hours. Luckily Kia supplies a wallbox charger that will redice this by more than half. It’s also fitted with a fast charging socket taking only 30 minutes to give an 80% charge. Both included as standard.
Electric Car Experts have not yet reviewed the Kia Soul EV. But will being doing very shortly, in the mean time please share your experiences of this car with the Electric Car Experts Community.
Please add your review and help our community with your valued experience and feedback.